Are You Meeting the CMS 2008 CoPs?
The VNA FIRST Home Care Steps ® Protocols for Hospice Are Your Solution!
They Promote the "Gold Standard" in Hospice Care!
CMS's Hospice Compare, Value Based Purchasing and Pay 4 Performance are coming...are you prepared? It's easy when you have the vna FIRST Home Care Steps® Protocols for Hospice!
The vna FIRST Home Care Steps® Protocols for Hospice will help your hospice agency deliver evidence-based care, giving your patients and families quality outcomes. You will be in compliance with the new CMS CoP quality requirements, while decreasing costs and improving clinician satisfaction!
The vna FIRST Home Care Steps® Protocols for Hospice provide a step-by-step, individualized documentation system that incorporate the NHPCO core language and Core Data Set. The Symptom Management Assessment Form will enable you to effectively manage the 9 core symptoms patients often encounter in hospice and palliative care resulting in an effective care management and QAPI program. The assessment is all there....allowing your clinicians to meet the "gold standard" of quality hospice care!
How Can You Meet the Current Requirements?
The vna FIRST Home Care Steps® Protocols for Hospice are evidence-based, interdisciplinary clinical pathways that promote consistency and outcome-driven care. They promote the concurrent management of outcomes on each and every visit for optimum effectiveness and coordination of services.
- Provide standardization of care promoting consistency
- Address 9 core pain and symptom measures on every visit
- Facilitate the retrieval of patient level data to compute quality measures
- Easily document and retrieve outcomes
- Enable you to measure your hospice's overall performance
- Facilitate effective, data driven QAPI program
- Dietary interventions and outcomes are incorporated
- Medication interventions and outcomes are incorporated
Our Hospice Pathways Provide
- Visit Notes set up in Phases of End of Life care
- Standards of Practice: Phase - Specific Interventions
- Best Practices
- Documentation System & QI Framework
- Structured Note to offer efficient OBQI
- Ease of Data Collection for Benchmarking
- Pre-Admission Screening & other tools
- Multi-disciplinary outcome-based protocols for
- Volunteer Coordinator
For More Information On The Importance of Clinical Pathways in Helping You Meet QAPI Requirements and Other CoPs, View Our Free Educational Videos:
- Overview of the Quality Initiatives and the Hospice Pathways
- Demonstration of Standards/Outcomes Integration: Pathway Components and Use
- Introduction to Palliative Patient Education Tools
- Demonstration of Efficient QAPI Tools and Process
- Summary of Benefits of Using Outcome Based Pathways
Shop Online to Order Hospice Pathways Right Now!